You have no items in your shopping cart.
Returns and Refunds
Changes to Your Order
- In most circumstances it’s not possible to make changes to your order once you have placed it.
- To add new products to your order, please place a new order for the items.
- If you need to make changes to your delivery address or delivery instructions, please contact our Sales Team on 08444 818820. Please have your sales / order reference handy.
- If you have simply changed your mind, you can cancel an order anytime for a full refund provided the goods have not been dispatched.
- For advice on how to cancel an order, please contact our Sales Team on 08444 818820 who will be happy to assist.
- Once authorised, we will refund you the full amount paid to your credit or debit card used to pay for the goods.
- Please allow 5 - 10 working days for the refund amounts to appear back on your statement to allow for your card issuer to process the transaction.
- We are unable to make any amends / cancellations to your order once goods have been dispatched.
- Orders cancelled by you after dispatch (this includes refused or failed deliveries due to no fault of ours) - you will be liable for the return costs of the goods back to our Returns Department.
Returns and Cancellations After Delivery
You have the right to change your mind and cancel your order for a refund, exchange or credit anytime for up to 14 days from delivery:
- By emailing us at email@example.com within 14 days from delivery of the goods.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Whilst the goods are in your possession, you must have taken reasonable care of them.
- The product must not have been used or installed or had any data inputted.
- If you have opened the goods to inspect them, you must have done so with due care and must be re-packaged "as new" in their original packaging along with all unopened accessories, manual leads supplied and any other free gifts provided with the order.
- Once authorised by us (we will issue you a Returns Authorisation), you should return the goods back to us at your cost and risk no later than 14 days from cancellation. We always recommend that you use a reputable carrier / delivery company for your return - and also ensure that you take out adequate insurance against any loss or damage during transit.
- We will reimburse you the price paid (by the same method you used to make the purchase) of the cancelled goods within 14 days from their return back to us provided they are in a resellable "as new" condition.
- The value of refund includes the cost of our standard delivery service (except for any supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the refund for any loss in value if goods returned are not in a "as new" condition" or have any accessories missing.
Unless faulty or damaged, we cannot accept returns under this policy of the following:
- On personalised product or for products ordered to your individual specifications
- On unsealed CDs, DVDs, Memory Cards and other recording media, software or video and games
- On any personal hygiene products such as toothbrushes and shavers
- Items purchased or collected from our stores including our “Click and Collect” services.
Refused and Non delivered items returned back to us due to no fault of PowerDirect or our Delivery Company are treated as "Returns" under our 14 - Day Returns Policy and you will be liable for
the costs of return of the goods back to us.
Cost of return of a non-delivered standard kitchen appliance starts from £59 - please contact our customers ervices team for costs of other items.
If you wish to return any unwanted items under the terms of our 14-day Returns Policy, please follow the procedure below.
- You must email us for a returns authorization to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from delivery. You must include details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and return and,
- where available, your phone number and contact email address.
- Once we have agreed your return in principle, we will issue you a Returns Authorisation Number (RMA) and email you a Returns Form along with instructions on how and where to return your item.
- Print the Returns Form and prepare your package for return - you must complete the Returns Form in full and send it back with your return..
- Ensure the goods are complete and as new in their original box and packaging – you must include all accessories, leads, batteries, manuals and any other free items provided with your order.
- To protect the original box and packaging – we recommend that you pack the goods in a secure outer packaging. Outer packaging material and boxes are available from most stationary suppliers. You must not stick any labels or
- any other material on to the original product box and packaging.
- Once your item is securely packed and ready, please return it to:
PowerDirect.co.uk Returns Department
Unit 8, Overland Park
Gelderd Road, Leeds
- For your protection, we recommend that you use recorded-delivery service or a reputable parcel carrier or delivery company.
- For additional protection, please ensure that you have adquate transit insurance to cover any loss or damage that may occur in transit.
- We will contact you upon return of your product to arrange a refund or credit subject to the terms and conditions of our Returns Policy.
- Please do not return any items back to us without prior authorization from our Customer services team.
Cost of Collection/Return of Unwanted Major Kitchen Appliances and Large Screen Televisions
- Under our 14 Day returns policy, you are responsible for the safe return of the unwanted item.
- Under certain circumstances, we will be happy to collect any unwanted Major Kitchen Appliance and Large Screen Televisons from you provided that the product is still in its original box and packaging.
- Typical return cost of a standard kitchen appliance (i.e washing machine) is £99.00 from UK Mainland Addresses.
- Typical return costs of large screen TVs (65" and above) start from £99.00 from UK mainland addresses.
- Additional charges apply to larger bulkier items like American Fridge Freezers and / or Range Cookers as well as collections from remote areas like Scotland, Scottish Highlands and Offshore addresses.
- We will be happy to quote you our costs for the collection and return of other items – please contact our customer services team by emailing Services@PowerDirect.co.uk.
When you send your item back to us under our 14 – day returns policy, we will process and inspect the returned item and then notify you via email of your refund and any applicable charges. You
can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase (normally credit or debit card).
For a FULL REFUND of the value of the goods, the returned product must be:
- Unused and "as new" in the original and unmarked box and packaging.
- Must include all accessories and manuals and any free gifts provided with the order.
- You must have returned the product within 14 days from returns authorisation.
- We reserve the right to make deductions from your refund subject to the condition of the returned item.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for us to inspect your returned item/s and and action the refund to the original card used for making the payment.
- We will refund you using the same method you used to pay for your order - within 10 working days from receipt of the goods.
Typical instances where we reserve the right to make a deduction from the refund or credit value:
- If there is damage to the original box and packaging including labels, stickers and marks.
- If the product and the packaging is not in “as new” pristine condition as supplied to you.
- If you have opened the accessories / leads / manuals from their original packaging.
- If you have used or installed or plugged in your equipment in any way.
- If there are missing items and accessories Inc packaging) from your return.
- If we do not receive your return within 14 days from delivery from the returns authorisation.
Under these circumstances, we will email you and inform you of the deductions and reasons within 10 working days from the date of return of your item.
For unused items returned back in a "not as new" condition - we have a MIN deduction of 15% to cover our costs and losses we may incur with the return.
For used / installed items returned under this policy - we have a MIN deduction of 30% to cover our costs and losses that we may incur with the return.
Incomplete items and missing accessories - we have an standard administration charge of £15 to cover our costs PLUS the cost of the missing accesseries and/or packaging.
Return of Faulty Items - Please visit our "Faults and Repairs" section.
Return of Damaged items - Please visit our "Delivery" section.
Terms and Conditions - Please visit our "Terms and Conditions" section.
Statutory rights - Please note that our Returns policies do not affect your statutory rights.